- When you feel you‘re at a crossroads.
- When you want to move things closer to solution, no matter in what area.
- When you want to clarify what both your goal and the journey is.
- When you feel stuck and want to move on.
- When you‘re interested in coaching.
How does it work?
- Coaching sessions take 60–90 minutes.
- First session works as a “tasting”, then you decide if you want to continue.
- The next sessions take place in 2-3 weeks. The amount of sessions depends on what your topic is, the average is 3-10.
- Choose your coach (Kamila or Jan)
- Call them or send them an email and arrange a meeting with one of them.
- Come to Coaching Atelier. Your coach will explain everything to you and you will have the chance to experience it hands-on.
Where does coaching take place?
- In a beautiful venue above the Franciscans‘ Garden in the centre of Prague.
- In silence, just a few steps from Wenceslas Square.
- There is a possibility of sitting on a terrace, with a good cup of tea or coffee.
How much is it?
The price is individual, it varies from 2 000 CZK (80 EUR) to 3 000 CZK (120 EUR) for one session, depending on the amount of sessions.